Thursday, August 28, 2008

Good Bye Workplace

Today is my last day working at TSE Natick. While I'm happy to be moving on I will most certainly miss the people I've caused all sorts of mischief with for the last year or so. I was actually just presented with the requisite good-by-card and a box of chocolates (double YAY). I don't have a picture of it to post so I'll just describe it. On the cover are three white people crying (literally white, not ethnically) and a tiny dog and pig standing at their feet. On the inside the dog is passing the pig a tissue. It's the best card I've ever received, but I don't understand what a dog and pig have to do with an office. Below is a picture of me with my computer. I don't usually wear a suit at work though.

2 comments:

Mitha said...

wow the work really aged you didn't it...we won't miss you one bit :P

Brian said...

i'll miss pr...i will...*sniffle*