Tuesday, August 5, 2008

tunes: future song - mkf and the itchy heads

here's a recording of me and my band, the itchy heads, performing a little ditty called, 'the future song (i'm old)'! i wrote it a while ago for one of the monthly art shows that we used to hold, but i never recorded it. the theme of that particular show was "portraits of your future self" so when i started to think about the future, the first thing that came to mind was that my parents were going to die, and it took off from there.


future song (i'm old) from mk f on Vimeo.

i have a 500mb quota on vimeo, so i'm slowly uploading videos from last saturday's show. check back for more in later weeks.

EDIT: just uploaded the whole show on my youtube. i'll eventually get it all on vimeo though! make sure you watch it in higher res so you can see how handsome my itchy heads are.

http://www.youtube.com/user/antoineetmoi

No comments: