Monday, August 18, 2008

What does this have to do with airliners?

A friend shared some United Airlines commercials with me today that I thought I'd share with you guys. I'm sure you've seen some if not all of them by now, but I thought it would be nice to have a couple of them collected in one spot. They don't necessarily say anything about their company so much as the experience of traveling or the enjoyment of flying. Still cool stuff.




Here are links to some more:
the meeting
hearts
butterfly
two worlds

sea orchestra

moondust


I'm sure I missed some, but a quick search online will bring 'em up.

3 comments:

mmmk said...

the sea orchestra one is so dumb. it looks cool, but.. zero concept.

pr dave said...

because in spanish it means genius

Madyeti47 said...

Those were done here at Duck Studios! We have the dragon behind the front desk.

Jill might be working with the director soon