Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Jib Jab

I know some of us may have heard of Jib Jab before, but I am writing about the site because I need to somehow shoehorn their new animation into today, because I couldn't wait till Monday to show it off!



I love the animation! Especially when Obama is galavanting through the forest. Also, if you have followed the election, it's a lot of fun to spot the surrogate cameos. They have come a long way since they first became famous for their animation, "This Land" which poked fun at both John Kerry and George W. Bush during the 2004 elections.

If you pay attention to news, politics, pop culture, then their songs, animation and humor will surely delight you. Also! You can go to their site and paste your own pictures into some of their animations, since it is flash.

The site is here

And if you just want to watch them on Youtube, their channel is here

1 comment:

mmmk said...

oh man. i hope he has a presidential unicorn.