Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Faced

I see we are breaking form here, and posting things on off days. I am actually fairly happy with the flexibility since I usually find things, and don't want to wait till the next week to post it. Hooray! Anyways, found this neat guy named Levi-van-Veluw (I think) on the web who likes to use his face as a canvas. Check it here. (Edit: fixed broken link -ksoh)

Here are some of my favorites:





Looking back, I guess this could have waited till tomm. Ah well! Anywho, looks like this guy has a good face for what he is doing. I wonder if it would look as cool if his eyes weren't as deep set into his head, or his nose wasn't so prominent. Kudos to him for having the mind and the visage to make this work.

Have to admit though, not horribly excited about half of the sharpie/ballpoint pen work on his face.

2 comments:

ksoh said...

The first two pictures remind me of Odo from Deep Space 9.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odo_(Star_Trek)

mmmk said...

totally agree with you dony -- the textural stuff is way more interesting than the marker/pen stuff .. unless he distorts his face, like in 'colors.' that's when it gets interesting.